We’re currently looking for a new Secretary volunteer for our club. The role will be approximately between 2-6 hours of work per week. Some of the specific duties will be as follows (see below):
- Official contact between all members and NPFC.
- Ensure affiliation and league membership
- Ensure effective correspondence and communication
- Provide agendas and minutes of meetings for official NPFC records.
- Coordinate the NPFC Annual General Meeting and oversee any Elections for Committee positions.
- Acts as an ambassador for the club
- To undertake any other duties that might reasonably be deemed within the status of the job, and appropriate to the post.
- This post carries a vote on the committee. (attendance at meetings approx. 4 per season)
As for skills, we’re seeking a candidate that has the following:
- Well organised.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Any other appropriate experience.
Please download the below document for more information on the job role.
If you would like to get involved, please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.