Supporting Nottinghamshire Powerchair Football Club (NPFC) has never been easier with our brand new Givey fundraising page. Givey is an online social fundraising platform, which enables individuals to set up fundraising campaigns for their chosen causes.
We hope this brand new fundraising platform will make it easier for players and supporters to effortlessly setup a fundraiser in a few easy steps. It will also those who set up a fundraisier to easily link the fundraiser to the main NPFC Givey fundraising page / club which ensures your fundraiser can be noticed and shared.
This post serves as a informational tutorial on how you can start fundraising for the club. Below are several steps you will need to follow to get your NPFC fundraiser up and running, ready for your fundraising event or endeavour.
Setting Up a Fundraiser
Before starting the tutorial I would like to point out that this guide has been done on a PC computer running Windows 10. If you are using a mobile, some of the webpages might be slightly different in layout. If you require assistance, please contact the admin at: email@example.com and we should be able to help you.
- Once you have clicked on the link, you should be able to see the following website below.
- Next you will need to click on the Start Fundraising button as shown below, which can be found in the middle of the page.
- Then you will need to choose a charity you would like to raise money for. In this case, search for npfc in the search bar and select Powerchair Football as shown in the image below.
- Now that you have found the charity you would like to raise money for, it is time to fill out the details for your fundraiser! Enter the details in the fields as shown below.
- Once you have filled in all the fields for your fundraiser, click on Create Fundraiser button to create your fundraiser.
- After completing this step, you have successfully started up your fundraiser. Congratulations!
Time to Raise Money!
Now that you have set up your fundraiser, it is now time to start raising money for the cause you have selected. Make sure to share your fundraiser with friends, family and colleagues to get as much support as you can. Get in contact with us when you make your club fundraiser as we can help by giving it a share on social media and on the website.
Good luck to everyone who starts a fundraiser now or in the future. We look forward to seeing how creative people can be to help raise vital funds for our great club.
Got any fundraising ideas you would like to share? Drop your suggestions below as this could spark some new and exciting fundraising ideas for people looking to raise money.
Subscribe to our newsletter!